The cost of IVF is a significant drawback that does not allow many people to go for the treatment.
The price depends on various factors and may vary according to different places. Hence, if you are curious to understand the process and ready to opt for IVF, you must know the related expenses of the treatment.
India has seen immense growth in these IVF centers in recent times as people of the generation are not as healthy as they used to be.
Hence, couples opting for IVF are increasing in number in India. They usually want to get treated and medicated at a reputed and renowned hospital. There are many IVF centers in Noida that you can refer to.
With the recent advancement and modernization, several treatments, from plastic surgery to in vitro fertilization, have become readily available in the metro cities in India such as Noida, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and others.
There are many best IVF doctors in Noida you can visit, such as Dr. Sweta Goswami from the Zeeva Infertility Center.
Few Things to Know About IVF and the Cost of IVF in India
- As we all know, the IVF process involves the removal of an egg from the female’s ovaries and then fertilizing it with the sperm outside the body in a laboratory.
- The fertilization takes around 3 to 6 days and then is put back in the uterus of the female, which later attaches itself and starts developing.
- If you want to know and learn more about IVF procedures, you can visit IVF centers in Noida. They will help and guide you with the best information and services.
Zeeva Infertility Centers welcomes every customer warmly and will brief you on every data you need.
- In India, the IVF centers or clinics avail these treatments and services with maximum discounted rates compared to other countries.
- When we look at the prices, infertility centers in India have an average charge of 1,00,000 to 4,00,000, excluding all the additional expenses.
- There are many other expenses that basically comprise the tests and medical procedures, such as FET and ICSI, which can add to the existing charges.
Many centers avail several types of programs with different price rates that you can choose from.
Cost of IVF in India:
Through considerable research and sources, it has been found that IVF cost ranges from 2,00,000 to 4,00,000. These are the most basic packages that are available in India in most infertility centers.
The base cost changes from city to city; here are a few cities and the base price of IVF treatment.
Base Price of In Vitro Insemination in India by City:
- Noida: 1,50,000 to 3,00,000
- Mumbai: 1,50,000 to 4,00,000
- Delhi: 1,10,000 to 2,50,000
- Hyderabad: 1,60,000 to 3,00,000
- Kolkata: 1,60,000 to 2,50,000
- Pune: 1,40,000 to 3,00,000
It is the base price of in vitro fertilization treatment in India.
Extra Expenses that are often Not Included in Clinic’s Programs:
The other costs that the fertility clinics charge are for the different tests and procedures, which majorly include the following.
- Monitoring: 20,000
- Medications: 80,000
- ICSI: 1,50,000
- Assisted Hatching: 20,000
- Cryopreservation: 30,000
- FET: 80,000
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing: 2,00,000
Among these other charges, many are prescribed for only some cases, such as ICSI, FET, Preimplantation Genetic Testing, Cryopreservation, Assisted Hatching and monitoring, and medications are given to everyone.
The primary programs include the usual IVF procedure of egg retrieval, sperm collection, fertilization, and transferring it back to the uterus. The extra charges of monitoring, regular check-ups, medications, and assistance differs according to the patient.
Cost to Travel:
- Other charges that must be kept in mind if you are going for IVF treatment are the traveling expenses.
- It must not be neglected in any case; you are asked to visit the doctor and come for regular monitoring and check-ups.
- If you are residing in some other area or city, the travel charges double, and in some cases, they even triple.
- The cost involves travel, transportation, accommodation, meals, and other expenses which cannot be ignored.
- IVF treatments are sensitive and personal; hence, they must be done at the right clinic, which can be trusted. In most cases, the IVF treatment is not successful.
Thus, you must prepare to bear the loss if it does not have a successful result and go for subsequent attempts.
These are a few standard things that you need to prepare yourself before attempting the treatment.
Zeeva Infertility Center serves the best facilities and medication at the best prices; they are the most trustworthy among various IVF centers in Noida.
The head of the clinic, Dr. Sweta Goswami, is one of the best IVF doctors in Noida with years of experience and excellent knowledge. You can visit the clinic and get the detailed prices of all the packages available in the hospital.